Thursday, September 30, 2010
Thursday
Today I woke up around 9:25am, I waited about another hour for my girls to wake up! That's possibly the latest they have ever slept. So after we got up and got ready for the day we headed over to my parents to hang out with so family that is visiting from out of town. I haven't see my cousin Thania for about 9 years I think. It has been a long time, anyway we spent the better part of the day there. Kenna loves her "new cousins" as she calls them and Sadie had a blast playing with them too. We went swimming and just had a blast. Then we headed over to Miss Shaun's house to stay with the girl while she went out. MyKenna loves "Little Katie" as she calls her. The girls watch Aladdin till it was time to come home. I folded laundry for what seems like hours and now me a Hubs are relaxing watching youtube as we so often do. Have a good Friday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment