
So for snack today we made smoothies with whatever was laying around. It was fun the girls had a blast picking what they wanted in them. (well MyKenna anyways) So we had appple, banana, strawberry, vanilla, smoothies. It was delish!! So armed with the QT cups I decided to wash and keep the girls watched Princess and the Frog and had their smoothies. I enjoyed mine from the kitchen while I mentally prepared to clean up the mess from lunch, and mayeb even put away the laundry. Here's hoping! I need a massive amount of caffene to get me going but i'm hoping yummy fruits with give me a boost instead! Tonight for dinner maybe I'm gonna have the girls cook. Kenna wants slime so maybe mashed potatoes with green gravy, or if i really want too I'll make zuppa toscana. Not exactly slime but I like it better :)
We make them almost every day! Yummmmmy!
ReplyDelete