Saturday, September 25, 2010

Busted!


So last night my crazy neighbor and I BBQ'ed and then we hung out pretty much the whole night. She is so funny and she had me cracking up the entire time with stories about pretty much anything and everything. Around 11 we decided that it would be a great idea to go to the pool. Well the pool closes 10 sharp haha we had no idea what time it was nor did we care, we were out to have fun. So we hopped in and about four minutes into our late night swim the apartments Security Guard rides up and orders us out of the pool, we tried to hide but were clearly unsuccessful. Still hiding and giggling like school girls we watch the guard come into the pool area with his flashlight and then hahaha he dropped it in the pool. He was so mad that we were laughing. It was priceless, in the mean time he is getting really mad cuz we are snickering away. Finally he says this "Tell you what, if you get my flashlight I won't call the police" haha of course I was more than happy to retrieve the flashlight. He was about to let us stay and swim longer since I was nice enough to find his light for him but Crazy Christina started getting crazy lol. We quickly left the pool and finished out our night sitting on lawn chairs and laughing about our swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment