Saturday, March 24, 2012
Single Motherhood
They say it takes a village to raise a child. What about two and what happens when all that child gets is a mom? Fortunately I have a lot of help from family and friends and tons of support but the fact is when it comes down to it, its all on me. After a long week of work comes the weekend which more often then not is usually more work than well work. I feel utterly inadequate these days. I feel like I'm kicking a million miles a minute but nothing happens. I'm so tired these days that I'm in bed by like 9 at the latest, because every morning starts at 5:30 am, I'm exhausted come 5:30 when I finally walk out the door of work and then its make dinner, baths and bedtime what happened to quality time with my children? We get two and a half hours every night before I tuck those precious babies in bed. I don't know how these women with three and four children do it all on their own. I would never ever change how my life has gone, I still think even though I can't see it now there is a lesson in all this. But I just wish I could have just a little more energy. I mean I'm 25 shouldn't I still have tons of energy??! WTH it must have skipped a generation and went straight to my girls. Well thats it for now I'm just way to tired to keep going I'm gonna sneak a nap on the couch while the girls catch up on some yo gabba gabba. Thank the heavens above for children's tv!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment