Lets play catch up first.... It is now 2012 baby!! Happy New Years everyone!!
So lets start with where I left off. The baby business. He was genuine in his offer but as much as I would love another baby I just cannot bring myself to stay married to him just because of that. End of story. Love ya man but its time for us to move on with our lives.
I got a great job! I work at Tutor Time! Its fun and I love the kids, my coworkers are fantastic and everyone is super nice. I had completely forgotten how nice it is to work outside the home.
Sadiebaby turned 3! Yikes my baby girl is growing up!
Kenna is starting her second semester of Kindergarten!
Christmas came and went with only a minor hiccup on the 23rd when I had to have surgery. (No
biggie just had a hernia that had to be fixed)
New Years rolled around, We had an absolute blast Kenna and Braedan were champs and made it past midnight, Adam knocked out shortly after but these two did not want to give in and go to bed. Kenna got a super cute makeover thank you Michelle! She enjoyed it and she is adorable ...
Moving on to today...
I'm still not working due to said surgery and mystery unexplainable pain. I have three ultrasounds scheduled for Thursday hopefully answers will come of that!
Huge Thanks and a world of gratitude to my fantastic family, Specifically Kim and Chris. These two have been rock stars these past few weeks, from taking me to the hospital to helping with my kids they have done every thing to make this getting better easier. No words can express how thankful I am to you two! I love you guys so much thank you so much for all you do!
Lastly and most exciting for me anyway... I met a man! We are just in the getting to know you stages we have gone out a few times and he is such a wonderful guy. I feel like a 13 years old who has her first crush! I missed this whole part with "He who shall not be named" because we jumped in and had a baby then got married... So its very nice to actually take time and get to know somebody new. Plus I think he is cute and big bonus he is all gentleman, including but not limited to opening car doors and wrapping me up in his coat if I get too cold. :) Anyway I'm getting carried away.
So back to life I should be hopefully back to work next week! Assuming we can figure out what is causing the pain in my side. Kenna and Sadie start school back up on Thursday so maybe tomorrow we will do some hurt mommy friendly things like making a craft or painting our nails.
No comments:
Post a Comment