Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mind Games or Reality

Its almost December. Kev and I split up almost five months ago. We are still in the process of getting divorced and yesterday he started texting me throughout the day. He want us to work it out. I would love to have a wonderful successful marriage with the man I fell in love with and married. Is it realistic? Probably not, could we maybe work it out and be happy, yes eventually. Today I received this text "Lets have a baby". These words may seem silly to some and insignificant to others to me it is a huge deal. We tried long and hard to have another baby before the split. I know he is trying to win me back after all that has happened. Or maybe he is being genuine and really wants to fix our marriage and have more children. Either way he is wreaking havoc in my heart, my brain is scream with doubts, should I jump or should I stay in the same unknown, working hard to survive with my girls.

1 comment: