Monday, July 12, 2010

Worst Sleep Ever

So last night I came to visit my cousin Mily and I stayed the night because I will be hanging with her all morning. I brought the girls along because Kevin worked until ten pm, I attempted to put Sadie to bed around 8:30 thinking she would fall asleep soon like she does at home, no luck. I tried to put her to bed a few more times, even MyKenna had fallen asleep by this point. It was now 11:30 maybe 12 when I finally laid down with her in a twin bed that we ended up sharing. Oh it was awful haha she squirmed and kicked and pulled my hair and this room had the biggest window that let in light at like 4:45 it seems that the sun had risen and so had Sadie so she played and by played I mean she poked my eyes, stuck her finger in my ear, and pulled my hair trying to wake me up I suppose. So I learned my lesson Sadie will not sleep in a crib if we are away from home. And If I am lucky enough to get her to fall aleep I will not be able to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment