Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 19th

Oh for Pete’s sake wouldn’t you know it as soon as things start to get better the whole family starts to get sick fortunatly the girls have escaped with barley more than a mild sore throat and nothing more. Of course daddy dearest quite easily the biggest baby in the house finally caught it lol he is soo sick, he apparently didn’t even notice that we had been sick. Now whatever we had is gone and somehow I got some stomach thing going on now. Oh well.

So on a happy non whining note I just celebrated my 24th birthday! Yay. It was a fun day, we went to church, and afterward my parents stopped by for a while with Tia Susie, mom and dad bought me a new laptop a sweet Toshiba which I am extremely fond of!! I love it! And I have to admit Kevin had been trying to sneak it away from me with little success.

So now I sit here with my girlies, Kev is at work, having some tasty mac and cheese and cherries for dessert. Next we might just snuggle up and pretend its cold outside and watch Nemo. I love overcast days although here it’s just as hot as if the sun were up. Well I better get going Kenna needs a refill on her strawberry milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment