Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer

The Arizona sun has reared its ugly head and pointed here. Can I just whine for a second? Thanks I hate summers here! They are too hot and gross and I very much wish we could just skip them! Anyway, since its here Kev and I decided to sign Kenna up for swim lessons yay! She is somewhat excited and I am so happy(even though I realize its a half hour of chasing Sadie around a pool) still I can't wait. Swimming was such a huge part of my childhood growing up here in the state of year round summer I just hope she likes it as much as I did.

On another note Sadie recovered from her surgery so fast! She did amazing and the Cardon Children's Hospital did such a great job! They had toys for her to play with while we waited and a little push car for us to walk the halls with her and it was over all a great experience for a first surgery. She took it way way easy all of that day but by the next day she was back to our crazy Sadie, she ran a bit slower and didn't quite slam into as much but she recovered super fast and by day three other than the durabond on her belly you couldn't tell she had had surgery. The surgeon did an amazing job and she has no visible scar plus a normal belly button!

Anyhow that's just a mini update on us one of these days I will sit down and actually write something worth reading maybe lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment