So its been like three months since I last blogged. Its been hectic.
So lets catch up, Hubs and I moved in with my parents to save up some dough. Then we moved back to the apartments we were at. This time we got a townhouse style one and its much bigger so I love that! We have been here for about three weeks and I am still unpacking the last little things.
I got Mykenna enrolled in Kindergarten for next year! EPP! My girl is so big. She is so excited about starting school she is counting down. She still loves preschool and is doing awesome there, recently we took a field trip to the farm it was so much fun. We got flavored milk and yummy ice cream. The kids got to feed the animals and had a blast.
Sadie is talking more and more each day its amazing!! She talks to everyone and her favorite thing is to talk on the phone. She is quite the handful, Sadie is very active. She is so cute she also loves going to preschool with Kenna. She will be starting preschool in August I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment