Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

Today is December 1st that means Kevin and I have exactly 30 days to find a new place to live. EEKKK. Kevin thought our lease wasn't up until Feb, and the one time I wish I was wrong I was right. We aren't sure where we are going I just know it won't be near the same area where we live and that makes me soo sad. I have finally made good friends and I like our apartment, its taken me almost two years to make it look like a real home and now we are gonna have to pack up and move. :( I know as we pack up I will probably cry. After all it is our first home since we got married, Sadie has lived her practically her whole life. But I suppose it is time to move on. Our Family has rapidly outgrown our small apartment and hopefully we can find a nice house to rent.

On a happy side It is now December which mean Christmas is right around the corner!! So its time to break out the Christmas decorations and crank up the christmas music. Yay


And Also in case I forget Happy birthday tomorrow Christopher!!! Your a great big brother. Hope you have a good birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment