Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun Filled Week

So this past weekend we (the girls and I) went down to Tucson!! We had a "sleepover party" as Kenna calls it with Iris and her kids. We had so much fun, we went to the zoo with Katie, Iris, and the Kids. We has a blast, the Tucson zoo is perfect! It has all the major animals like Lions, elephants, giraffes, and monkeys. It was so pretty, the weather could not have been more perfect.


Kenna was afraid sitting up here all by herself.


Sadie playing with Iris and Katie


Kenna and Bradley

Auntie Katie helping Kenna feed the giraffe but Kenna got sacred when it got close.



Iris, Bradley, and June

Auntie Katie and Kenna Girl



Katie got to feed the giraffe as did Iris, Bradley, and Kenna, but wouldn't you know it as soon as I handed off the camera to get my turn the dang this walked away!

I'm not sure why this is all underlined and I have no idea how to turn it off.

So this week we also had the Easter party at Mykenna's preschool. It was so fun the kids had a great time. There was an easter egg hunt, they got to decorate sugar cookies, and decorate their easter baskets. Today Iris is coming by with the kids and we are going to a birthday party for one of the girls in my nursery class. Its going to be so cute, it is a princess costume party! I can't wait to see the cute little girls as dressed up!


No comments:

Post a Comment