Friday, February 26, 2010

Catching up

So it's been awhile since I've posted yikes. Time flys and you don't even notice.
Our little family has been so busy lately it seems every time i turn around someone
needs to go somewhere. Kevin recently got a calling as Assistant Scout Master, and I received my calling to nursery. I couldn't be more excited! I guess they got tired of me cruising the halls with Sadie. She is such a sweetheart until I walk into Relief Society then she turns in to a monster! She is now 14 months! She is such a funny little person.

This weekend Iris and her kids came up to visit. We had tons of fun, did tons and tons of dishes and laundry, and I think in the course of two days we bathed the kids at least a half dozen times! Four kids in my small house is insane! I love it. Iris and I beaded after the kids were in bed, well most of them at least Bradley is like king of staying up late. All in all it was a fun time, my girls enjoyed the company of the kids, except Sadie and June have this funny feud going, its so funny watching them fight over anything. Sadie kept stealing June's bottle and June stole Sadie's cup and they would just scream at each other. It was hilarious!

Kevin is gone this weekend off camping with the boy scouts from our ward, so it's just me and the girls. Tomorrow we are going to visit Papi and Tita(my mom and dad) the girls adore them. So that should be fun and I think I might sneak over to the bead store since Kevin isn't here :)

Well good night I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment